Fall Fun Day
Friday, October 30, 2020, 5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
Join us for free food and fun outdoor fall activities for the whole family! To maintain social distancing, families will sign up for a time slot and registrations are limited. Register today!
*Registration Required* (Register Below)
Time Frames & Movie
Register below for a time frame and the Movie in the Gym. Spots are limited.
Back parking lot at Faith Presbyterian Church.
Bring your own chairs and blankets to set up a spot for your family at least 6 feet apart from other families.
Food & Drinks
FREE pre-packaged Chick-fil-A nuggets boxes with water bottles will be available for anyone who attends. Let us know in your registration if you'd like free Chick-fil-A or if you will bring your own food.
Come dressed in costume!
Have your kids come dressed in their costumes and get a photo at our photo booth!
Socially Distant Activities for Kids
Children will receive goody bags with activities and a mini pumpkin to decorate while they sit with their parents.
There will also be a fun and spread out scavenger hunt for kids where they will get fall prizes to take home (parents are required to be present with their children for the scavenger hunt). Children who attend from 6:30-7:30 will get flashlights in their goody bags to help them during the scavenger hunt!
Fire pits with pre-packaged s'mores and disposable roasters will also be available. One family will roast at a time.
Social Distancing Requirements
- Individuals 13 and up are required to wear a cloth face covering (cloth face covering is recommended but not required for children ages 2-12) except for while eating.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required (family members of the same household may remain together).
- Children must remain with their parent/guardian at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Please stay home if you have a cough, high fever, or shortness of breath. Please stay home if you have had close exposure to anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Sunday, November 1st. 4:00-5:00 and 5:30-6:30. No movie.
Spots are limited, so register now: